M, #4148, b. circa 1639, d. 13 February 1710/11
- [S21] General Society of Mayflower Descendants, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations, Vol 18, Part 1, Richard Warren, Robert S. Wakefield F.A.S.G.(n.p.: General Society of Mayflower Descendants, 2000). Hereinafter cited as MFT5G 18-1 Richard Warren.
- [S51] Edward Kennan Damon, Winslow Johnson Damon Family Tree. A tree mostly built from previous works handed down in the family. Repository: Richard Smith Damon Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in.
- [S142] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins, Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol I-III, CD-ROM (n.p.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2000). Hereinafter cited as The Great Migration Begins.
- [S14] Family Archive #171, Genealogies of Mayflower Families, CD-ROM (n.p.: Brøderbund Software, Inc), Pe-W, pg 620. Hereinafter cited as Genealogies of Mayflower Families 1500s-1800s.
- [S14] Family Archive #171, Genealogies of Mayflower Families 1500s-1800s.
- [S168] Founders and Patriots Family Forest, CD-ROM (Kamula, HI 96743, www.familyforest.com: Millisecond Publishing Company, Inc.).