F, #1633, b. circa 1633, d. before 4 November 1675
, daughter of Lt. Robert Feake
and Elizabeth Fones
, was born circa 1633.3
Elizabeth Feake was the daughter of Lt. Robert Feake
and Elizabeth Fones
Elizabeth Feake married Captain John Underhill
, son of John Underhill
and Honor Pawley
, before 1659.2,3
Elizabeth Feake died before 4 November 1675.3
She was buried in (as now known) The Underhill Burying Ground, Locust Vally, Long Island
Arnold Wood has her as Elizabeth Winthrop, daughter of Henry Winthrop.2
She and Governor John Winthrop
were Great Niece related.1
Elizabeth Feake became the mother of Deborah Underhill
on 29 November 1659.3
Elizabeth Feake became the mother of Nathaniel Underhill
on 22 February 1663/64.2,3,5
Elizabeth Feake became the mother of Hannah Underhill
on 2 December 1666.3
Elizabeth Feake became the mother of Elizabeth Underhill
on 2 July 1669.3
Elizabeth Feake became the mother of David Underhill
in April 1672.3
- [S92] Patricia Ann Scherzinger, Colonial American of Royal and Noble Descent (Bowle, Maryland: Heritage Books, Inc, 1996).
- [S122] Arnold Wood, John Wood of Attercliffe, Yorkshire, England and Falls, Buck County, Pennsylvania and His Descendants in the United States (Privately Printed, 1903). Repository: Richard Smith Damon Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in. Hereinafter cited as Wood Family.
- [S142] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins, Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol I-III, CD-ROM (n.p.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2000). Hereinafter cited as The Great Migration Begins.
- [S177] Josephine C Frost, Editor, Underhill Genealogy (The Underhill Society of America by Myron C. Taylor, 1932; reprint Salem, Massachusetts: Higginson Book Company). Repository: Richard Smith Damon Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in, Vol II, page 25.
- [S177] Josephine C Frost, Underhill Genealogy.
- [S34] Barbara Wood Taber, Taber Family Tree, (Repository: Richard Smith Damon), (Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in).