F, #13, b. 3 November 1880, d. 1939
, daughter of Dr. Charles Bliss M.D.
and Harriet Kopper
, was born on 3 November 1880 in New York, USA
Charlotte Bliss was the daughter of Dr. Charles Bliss M.D.
and Harriet Kopper
. Charlotte Bliss married David Shearman Taber II
, son of David Shearman Taber I
and Elizabeth Underhill Wood
, on 19 April 1911 in Pittsfield, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
Charlotte Bliss died in 1939. She was buried on 6 July 1939 at Woodlawn Cemetary, Bronx, New York City, New York
She met for worship at at New York Monthy Meeting
Charlotte's mother Harriet Kopper
died on 26 February 1884 New York City, New York
Charlotte's father Dr. Charles Bliss M.D.
died on 23 January 1889.6
As of before 29 September 1917, Charlotte Bliss and David Shearman Taber II
lived at 44 Morningside Drive, New York City, New York
Charlotte Bliss became the mother of David Shearman Taber III
on 29 September 1917.7,2,5
As of before 1920, Charlotte Bliss and David Shearman Taber II
lived at 411 West 114th St, Manhattan, New York City, New York
, with David Shearman Taber III
and Grace Vaughan Bliss
Charlotte Bliss was received by request at New York Monthy Meeting
on 3 January 1934.9
She witnessed the death of David Shearman Taber II
- [S34] Barbara Wood Taber, Taber Family Tree, (Repository: Richard Smith Damon), (Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in).
- [S147] Birth Certificate, State of New York, City of New York, #47530 [David Shearman] Taber [III], (unknown repository, unknown repository address.).
- [S9] George L Randall, Descendants of Thomas, Son of Philip Taber (New Bedford, MA: Vining Press, Printers, 1924). Repository: Richard Smith Damon Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in. Hereinafter cited as Thomas, Son of Philip Taber.
- [S232] United States Census, 1930, Sherman D Taber, New York, Queens, Flushing, Enumeration District 302, Sheet 11A, Lines 1-3, Roll: T626_1596. (Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.com).
- [S12] William Wade Henshaw, Encylopedia of Quaker Genealogy (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1936-1950: Inc. Broderbund Software, 1994). Repository: Richard Smith Damon Arlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, in, Vol III, Page 308. Hereinafter cited as Encylopdia of Quaker Genealogy.
- [S299] John M Kooper, The Children of John Matthias Kooper (1808-1860) and Maria Carige Kooper (1808-1865) . Hereinafter cited as John M Kooper.
- [S190] Social Security Death Index: U.S., Vol 1&2, Ed 7., CD-ROM (n.p.: Ancestry.com). Hereinafter cited as Social Security Death Index.
- [S131] United States Census, 1920, David Shearman Taber II, New York, New York City, Manhatten, Enumeration District 846, Sheet 13A, Lines 14-17. (Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.com).
- [S12] William Wade Henshaw, Encylopdia of Quaker Genealogy, Volume 3, page 308.
- [S294] D Shearman Taber, June 1, 1925 New York, State population census schedules, Flushing, New York City, New York, Election District: 72; Assembly District: 04; City: New York; County: Queens; Page: 15,.
- [S295] Wikitree, online http://wikitree.com. Hereinafter cited as wikitree.
- [S290] WeRelate, online http://www.werelate.org